Many businesses struggle to identify and measure their performance - this is why Analyt exists
Far too many companies fail to extract value from their data and spend too much time on the logistics of reporting, rather than on insights and action that result in improved customer experience and increased return on investment.
Analyt (pronounced 'Analyte' for those that are interested) is a UK based data & analytics consultancy dedicated to improving customer experience and business performance through effective use of data, technology, and psychology.
Sean Burton (Founder & Managing Director)I have a background in experimental psychology and interaction design, but have now spent over 15 years working in the digital sector. I'm passionate about deriving insight and value by using a blend of psychology, design, data, technology, and consulting skills to improve customer experience.
You can see my full profile on LinkedIn, but below is a short summary:
- Formerly the Director of Measurement at Seren Design Ltd.
- A 15 year career covering: eLearning, Interaction Design, Product Management, Web Analytics, and Data Visualisation.
- Extensive experience with FTSE 100 companies across financial, telecommunication, gaming, and retail sectors.
- Industry leading analytical and statistical modeling skills. Experience with most licensed and SaaS web analytics tools, including: Excel, SPSS, Adobe (Omniture), WebTrends, WebAbacus, Comscore, Coremetrics, Google Analytics (including Premium), Unica, and numerous databases (SQL server, MySQL, Mongo, etc.).
- Wide ranging technical skills covering interaction design, development, management, and maintenance of complex technical implementations, such as Content Management Systems, web analytic & Voice of Customer deployments, as well as advanced data optimisation projects.
- Certified in: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WebTrends Technical Professional, Adobe Analytics Technical Implementation
View more on LinkedIn...